Our Mobile System
Our mobile system uses cellular technology to connect you to help– anywhere you are in the United States. Alertlink Mobile is a great option if you leave the home without someone else, and features state-of-the-art location finding and a free caregiver app.
- Affordable and easy-to-use system
- State-of-the-art Location finding.
- 24/7 Minnesota-Based Emergency Response Team
- Battery life of 3 days. Voice reminder of low battery
- Battery fully recharges in just a few hours, can be recharged in a car.
- Water-resistance device may be worn in the shower.
- Free downloadable app for caregivers.
- No landline needed.
- No long-term contract. Cancel anytime.
- Optional automatic fall detection. (Additional $10/mo.)
One-time activation fee of $35. Fall detection is an additional $10/mo.
Stay Connected Anywhere
Unlike our basic in-home system, our system goes with you wherever you go. Alertlink Mobile utilizes 4G LTE nationwide coverage and features location-finding technology.
The wearable device is water resistant so that it can be worn in the shower or the rain.
Easy to Recharge Battery
Your Mobile Alertlink will need to be recharged every couple of days or so. A voice reminder will tell you when the battery is running low.
Optional Fall Detection
The optional automatic fall detection feature is designed to initiate an alarm when it senses an impact followed by no motion, as in a fall involving loss of consciousness. Additional $10/mo. fee.
Local Technical Support
As a local organization, we provide in-person support for your Alertlink. Our friendly technician will meet with you one-on-one to set up your system and answer your questions.
24/7 Access to Support
Minnesota-based Emergency are ready to respond to your needs day or night, every day of the year.
Free Caregiver App
Your caregiver can download a free app that informs them if the battery is low, or check on your location if necessary.