We have over 20 years of experience helping our aging population in Faribault County age gracefully and safely in their own homes. Our most used services include, but are not limited to:
- Housekeeping– Through our Homemaker/Chore program we can provide vital home cleaning services to those wishing to stay in their homes
- Companionship– Life can be isolating out in rural MN, we have volunteers excited to make new friendship or reestablish old ones!
- Respite Care – For caregivers living with and caring for a loved one but want to get out for lunch with friends, or to run errands
- Transportation– Let our volunteers help get you to important doctor appointments or run your errands
- AlertLink– Ease your mind and the minds of your loved ones by getting the AlertLink button for emergencies
- Caregiver Consulting – We serve family caregivers by helping to reduce the burden and stress of caring for an older adult.
Give us a call to see how we can help you and your family!